Children are admitted according to eligibility and admission priorities established and monitored by the California Department of Education.
- Children must be age three (3) or four (4) years old by December 1st of the program year (July 1 - June 30)
- Be income eligible according to the established State Income Ceilings (established by submitting a minimum of 3 months worth of paystubs).
- Be a current Cal-Works Program Cash Aide recipient
- A child who has documentation of receiving child protective services through the county welfare department or is at risk of abuse, neglect, or exploitation
- Be Homeless
NEED CRITERIA (FULL DAY SERVICES ONLY)
- In order to qualify for Full Day services, the family must meet the eligibility criteria as well as one of the following need criteria:
- Employment/Self Employed
- Educational/Vocational Training
- Seeking Employment
- Parental Incapacity
- Child Protective Services (CPS) or children are at risk of abuse, neglect, or exploitation
- Seeking Permanent Housing